Specialist footwear, high safety class, intended for use in extreme conditions, including during rescue and fire-fighting operations and protective measures. EC type review certificate issued by
the notified body No. 2474 MIRTA-KONTROL d.o.o. and the certificate of admittance issued by the notified body No. 1438 CNBOP-PIB.
- IBISAFE® – instead of a steel insert, Kevlar® anti-puncture, at the same time flexible and elastic insole ensuring excellent thermal insulation. Its use significantly reduces the weight of boots.
- TE-POR® – a waterproof and breathable membrane that allows sweat to escape outside, improving hygienic parameters, protecting against soaking, providing a feeling of comfort in all weather conditions.
- NITRIL® sole made of black vulcanised rubber, protecting against frost and high temperatures, ergonomic, anti-static, anti-slip, acid and oil resistant, easy to clean.
- JADO® – micro-ventilation system, ensuring good thermal insulation both against cold and heat, used in the upper part of the boot (at the collar).
- Rear bending area.
- Additional plastic ankle protection.
Leather pull loop for quick putting on the boot.
- Lining in the ankle area.
- Soft collar at the top of the boot.
- Anatomically formed tongue.
- Locking system for zip fastening (model 006).
Safety in extreme conditions
- They meet the requirements of EN 15090:2012 for 2nd type fire footwear.
- Third degree of thermal resistance HI3 (contact with the ground at 250°C for 40 minutes).
- Steel reinforcement of the boot toecap ended with a rubber non-wearing edge, resistant to impact up to 200 J and puncture of 1500 N.
- Made of full-grain hydrophobic embossed leather (models 005 PL and 006 PL) or smooth leather (models 005 and 006), specially impregnated, heat-resistant and waterproof for 180 minutes.
- They ensure good visibility of the user thanks to 3M® non-flammable reflective tapes.
- Seams made of non-flammable NOMEX® threads.
- The loops used instead of hooks in the lacing system prevent the risk of hooking (model 006).
Available in sizes 37 to 49:
- 005 – slip-on, made of smooth leather.
- 005 PL – slip-on, made of embossed leather.
- 006 – with a double fastening system (zip and bootlaces), made of smooth leather.
- 006 PL – with a double fastening system (zip and bootlaces), made of embossed leather.
- 006 N (short upper) – with a double fastening system (zip and bootlaces), made of smooth leather.
- 006 PL N (short upper) – with a double fastening system (zip and bootlaces), made of embossed leather.