Leather firefighters’ gloves FHR 001
- The highest – 5th dexterity level according to EN 420 thanks to the use of the top quality nappa leather, nonflammable, heat-resistant, water-proof, very soft, tanned and oiled to prevent from shrinking.
- Water-proof thanks to the applied Hipora® membrane, also with windproof and breathing properties.
- Gloves lining made of 100% Kevlar® knitted fabric with a very dense weave, combined with a membrane and leather in a unique, patented way ensuring comfort and dexterity.
Reinforcement of the knuckles on the outside of the glove.
- Available in two options:
- – FHR001L with a long cow split cuff
- – FHR001S with 100% Kevlar® welt.
- Available in sizes 6-13.
Main advantages of FHR 001 leather gloves:
- The highest – 5th dexterity level.
- Top quality soft nappa leather.
- Resistance to wearing, cuts, tearing and punching.
- Knuckle reinforcement.
- Functionality and convenience of use.