Protective gloves FHR 010 intended for basic technical rescue operations, protecting against mechanical hazards in accordance with EN 388:2016
- The inner side of the glove made partly of goat leather with PU coating.
- Finger tips additionally covered with PU coating with anti-slip properties.
- The thumb part made of 100% cotton for the absorption of sweat.
- 100% Kevlar® lining.
- A well-fitted neoprene cuff.
- Additives: ring and hook.
Thanks to the PU coating, the gloves ensure good grip and finger sensitivity, and the use of Kevlar® fibres in the lining provides extremely high cut resistance.
Available colours: red and black
Available sizes: 6-12
Test results according to EN 388:2016:
- Resistance to abrasion – 3
- Cut resistance – 5
- Tear resistance – 3
- Puncture resistance – 2
- A level of dexterity (EN 420:2003) – 4