Protective gloves FHR 011 for rescue and search operations, protecting against mechanical hazards according to EN 388:2016 standard and thermal hazards according to EN 407:2004.
- Made of heat-resistant leather (cow split).
- The external part of the glove is made of spandex.
- Additional inner lining made of aramid fibres (Kevlar®).
- Additives: ring and hook.
They protect against heat and cold, and also have breathable properties. They provide high comfort of wearing and extremely good grip and excellent protection against mechanical hazards.
Available colours: black and yellow with red piping
Available sizes: 5-12
Test results according to EN 388:2016:
- Resistance to abrasion – 4
- Cut resistance – 3
- Tear resistance – 4
- Puncture resistance – 4
- A level of dexterity (EN 420:2003) – 4
Test results according to EN 407:2004:
- Burning behaviour – 4
- Resistance to contact heat – 3