Protective gloves FHR 013 protecting against mechanical hazards in accordance with EN 388:2016.
- The inner side of the glove – the hand is made of black Amara knitted fabric, lined for comfort and full protection on the surface with a second layer of soft Amara.
- PU anti-slip parts provide high adhesion.
- The external part of the glove is made of elastic spandex with rubberised protectors on fingers and hands. The inner lining is made of elastic aramid fibres (Kevlar®) / knitted fiberglass fabric.
- Well-fitting neoprene cuffs with silver reflective inserts.
- Additives: ring and hook.
Available sizes: 6-12
Test results according to EN 388:2016:
- Resistance to abrasion – 4
- Cut resistance – 3
- Tear resistance – 4
- Puncture resistance – 3
- A level of dexterity (EN 420:2003) – 3