Rubber boots with electro-insulating properties equipped with a removable warming insole / sock. EC type review certificate issued by the notified body No. 2474 MIRTA-KONTROL d.o.o. and
the certificate of admittance issued by the notified body No. 1438 CNBOP-PIB.
- Third degree of thermal resistance (HI3).
- Steel reinforcement of the boot toecap (SB).
- Electro-insulating properties – class 0.
Sole puncture-proof (P).
- Slip- (SRA) and oil resistant (FO).
- Heat-resistant (HRO) – flame resistant and thermal radiation resistant uppers.
- Absorbing energy of the heel area (E) above 20 J.
- Insulating heat of the sole unit (HI).
- Protection against penetration of water to the inside.
- Providing good visibility of the user thanks to reflective tapes at the back of the upper.
- Available in sizes 36-48 Paris point.
- Chain saw cut-resistant – level 3 (model 004).
They meet the requirements of standards:
- EN 15090:2012 Footwear for firefighters.
- EN 50321:1999 Electricity insulating footwear for working on low voltage installations.
- EN 20345:2011 Personal protection equipment – safety footwear.
- EN 17249:2013 + AC:2014 Safety footwear with resistance to chain saw cutting. (model 004).